Please note: Deliveries may take longer over the Christmas and New Year period.
The provisions set out below work in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions. Where terms are defined in these provisions, they have the same meaning as in the Terms and Conditions.
4Seasons(Shani)Limited ships to United Kingdom addresses only.
Delivery (Ready to Wear Products)
All deliveries are £10 in order to make sure our delivery gets to you in the safest possible way.
All deliveries are between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday via a tracked delivery service.
Orders placed before noon on Monday to Thursday will be delivered with 3 days.
Orders placed on a Friday before noon will be delivered by the following Tuesday.
Order placed on a Friday afternoon or on a Saturday or Sunday will be despatched the following Monday or Tuesday for delivery on the Wednesday.
Delivery times are 9am and 5pm on Monday to Friday.
Please make sure that the shipping address is correct and post code included.
It may take up to 48 hours to despatch an item during busy periods – please allow for this.
Four Seasons insures each purchase during the transit time. We require a signature on delivery at which point responsibility for the goods passes to the purchaser.
If the goos are a gift and delivered to a different address to the purchasers then the purchaser accepts responsibility for the goods from the third party’s signature.
- You have a legal right to cancel the Contract at any time after the date of the Despatch Confirmation, up until 14 days after the day on which you receive the Product. This means that if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the Contract is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
- If you order multiple Products in one transaction and the Products arrive in separate instalments then the deadline for cancelling the Contract will be at the end of 14 days after the day on which you receive the last of the separate Products ordered.
- To cancel a Contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to complete the cancellation form on our website. If you use this method we will email you to confirm we have received your cancellation. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Customer Services team by telephone on 020 3327 4990. If you are emailing us please include details of your order to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation notice by email, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the email.
- Any Products returned to us must be received by us within 28 days of the day on which you received the Product. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for the ways in which you can return the Products to us.
- If you cancel your Contract we will refund you the price you paid for the Product. Products must be returned to us unworn, unaltered, within the box, and with all tags attached. If the Product is returned to us unused and in good condition, all refunds will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days after the day on which receive the Product back from you.
- We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay. If you used vouchers to pay for the Product we may refund you in vouchers.
- Because you are a consumer, we are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with this Contract. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by your right of return and refund. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
How to Return a Product to us:
- Unless you are returning a Product because it is faulty or not as described, you will be responsible for returning the product to us. There are 2 options available to you for returning Products to us:
- You can use the UPS returns label we have provided to you. If you use this, the return shipping is free of charge; or
- You can make your own arrangements through any postal carrier, but please remember that the products will remain your responsibility until they are received by our returns department.
- To help facilitate the return of your Product(s) please follow these guidelines:
- Pack the product(s) carefully, preferably using the original box that the Product(s) was shipped. If the original box is not suitable, please use another new, sturdy box and ensure that the Product(s) are packaged well to avoid damage in transit. Please include any returns documentation to ensure that we can process your return as quickly as possible.
- If you are using the UPS returns label please follow the instructions on the label. Within the United Kingdom, please contact UPS on 03457 877 877 and ask to schedule a collection. Alternatively please use the online collection request form (https://www.apps.ups.com/pickup/schedule?loc=en_GB). UPS will then arrange and agree a convenient date and time to collect the box from you. <>/ol>